Hey, it’s nice to meet you!
We are MRstudios, an international team of people passionate about everything VR/AR/3D and the Metaverse. Our state-of-the-art interactive 3D platform, app and web solutions are successfully used by companies all over the world to take their sales, technical training and product marketing to the next level.
Work alongside our developers and join us on our journey to develop innovative and visually appealing desktop, VR and mobile platforms for leading businesses around the world!
As soon as possible. You will be working in our nice and cozy headquarters in Karlín, Prague. As long as the deadlines are met, we also fully support home office and remote work.
Some of the perks of working with us
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible in terms of time and location
- Freelance or employed – it’s your choice
- Competitive salary
- Flexible approaches to holidays
- Mac, Windows, Linux – it’s up to you
- Highly international work environment where you can speak English, German or even Dutch (but also Czech of course)
- Fast growth opportunities
- Sound project management mechanisms and work in an agile environment following SCRUM methods
Job details: responsibilities
- Serve as a senior team member, responsible for facilitating the adoption, implementation and sustainability of Agile processes, principles, and practices.
- Identifying resources needed.
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results.
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for projects.
- Organising and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities.
- Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Make decisions and independently drive any aspect of agile rollout at a team and department level.
- Facilitate meetings including e.g. Backlog refinement sessions, Sprint Planning meetings, Daily Stand-Ups, and Retrospectives.
- Take responsibility to document and eliminate the SCRUM team’s impediments.
- Develop project plans, and create and execute schedules for the timely completion of deadlines and milestones.
- Assist developers, product owners, and senior management in estimating, managing, and prioritising backlogs.
- Oversee software projects and developments from their conceptualization to final deliverables.
- Work closely with client-facing Product Owners to establish a roadmap and release plans and level of effort estimations for new client-specific enhancements.
- Establishing project procedures, metrics, and required reports to provide senior management. Support them with coordinating schedules and delivery dates with customers, third-party suppliers and consultants.
- Identify and monitor risks to projects’ success and actively manage all mitigation activities.
Job details: qualifications
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Experience in managing interactive software development projects.
- Experience in working within an agile development environment as a Scrum Master.
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams to meet aggressive deadlines
- Highly skilled in project management and agile practices and tools, including Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to break down complex technical issues into understandable language.
- Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge of another language is considered a plus.
- An eye for detail and thoroughness (critical).
- Excellent (intercultural) communication skills.
- Ability to work proactively and independently without too much supervision within flat hierarchical structures.
- Flexible work attitude.
Contract and remuneration
Cooperation can be based on a fixed Czech employment contract (provided you have residency here), or on a consultancy agreement. Remuneration is above Czech average, subject to the candidate’s skills, and open for negotiation.
Remuneration range: 40.000 – 60.000 CZK
A relocation and immigration package can also be offered for those coming from outside the EU region.
- CV or LinkedIn profile,
- Motivation letter,
- Portfolio (references will be a bonus).
In the subject line, please write „Application for role of Project Manager in Software Development.“
We are a German-owned company based in Prague, creating interactive 3D experiences that are tailor-made for a wide range of manufacturing sectors and operating systems. This includes Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (VR/AR/MR)applications, 3D product visualizations, animations, and user interfaces.
Our VR, AR, and MR solutions can be found at exhibitions and showrooms of leading manufacturers, used by sales and marketing teams as truly immersive USPs, implemented to improve a manufacturer’s maintenance and support capabilities, and used to enhance professional training efforts.