If you’re looking for some practical experience in a dynamic and international technology company while making some extra pocket money on the side, you might be interested in an internship at MRstudios. We are a German-owned company based in Prague, creating interactive digital experiences that are tailor-made for a wide range of manufacturing sectors (Think: Augmented and Virtual Reality applications).
We are looking for a part-time intern to support our marketing and communications department. You will be working from Ljubljana, Slovenia, where the Marketing Manager is based. The position requires you to work between 2-3 days a week. Working hours can be divided flexibly depending on your school schedule.
As Marketing Intern, you will be assisting the Marketing Manager with a variety of marketing related tasks, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Supporting marketing campaign planning and execution
- Assisting in the creation of written, video and image content for marketing channels
- Participating in marketing brainstorming sessions
- Creation of marketing and sales presentations
- Updating of website content
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of website
- Copywriting for various purposes, but mainly for social media
- Miscellaneous marketing-related tasks such as liaising with third-party vendors
- As soon as possible.
Required hard skills
- Basic ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud software such as Photoshop, InDesign and Lightroom for image editing and designing
- Experience in basic video editing using video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or iMovie
- A basic understanding of WordPress. Knowledge of how to use Elementor is a plus
- Ability to write well in English
- Familiarity with major social media platforms
Required soft skills
- An eye for design and design thinking
- Strong accountability, takes initiative, contributing ideas and suggestions and being excellent in managing own time and workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of German is a plus
- Fast learner with an outstanding growth mindset, always curious and striving to improve
Contract and remuneration
You are required to work for a minimum of 2 days a week – with one full day in the office, and other days dispersed over the rest of the week depending on your school schedule.
Some of the perks of working with us
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible in terms of time and location
- Salary: We don’t believe in unpaid internship
- Flexible holiday regulation – take days off whenever you need to, as long as you deliver good results
- From Prague around the globe – our coworkers and clients are from all over the world
- Possible business trips to our headquarters in Prague
Interested? Send an email to yumei@MRstudios.eu with the following information:
- CV and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short motivation letter (no longer than one page)
Short listed applicants will be contacted via email for a short interview.