Hey, it’s nice to meet you!
We are MRstudios, an international team of people passionate about everything VR/AR/3D and the Metaverse. Our state-of-the-art interactive 3D platform, app and web solutions are successfully used by companies all over the world to take their sales, technical training and product marketing to the next level.
Work alongside our developers and join us on our journey to develop innovative and visually appealing desktop, VR and mobile platforms for leading businesses around the world!
As soon as possible. You will be working in our nice and cozy headquarters in Karlín, Prague. As long as the deadlines are met, we also fully support home office and remote work.
Job details: responsibilities
- You will be working on different technical visualisation projects from small to large scale applications with a focus on the manufacturing sector
- Execution / management of modelling, texturing / material generation, lighting and animation for real-time 3D applications
- Performance optimisation of 3d assets
- Handling of specific requirements concerning desktop, VR and mobile platforms
- As we are a small team, you might also be involved on an irregular basis in creating 3d assets or image renderings for internal purposes, marketing, and the like
Job details: requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical study programme preferred (lateral entrants are also welcome)
- Experiences with modelling software such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Houdini, Cinema 4D (rendering software such as VRay is a plus)
- Knowledge of Unity editor use (Unreal Engine 4 would be a great plus)
- High integrity and ability to work in a multinational team and environment
- Able to work independently and in a structured manner
- Having an eye for detail and high quality standards
- Very good level of English (another EU language would be a plus)
Contract and remuneration
We can offer you a project-based agreement with an option of future transition to a
Czech employment contract (provided you have residency here), or long-term freelance-based cooperation. Remuneration is above Czech average, subject to your skills, and open for negotiation.
Remuneration range: 2.000 – 3.000 EUR
A relocation and immigration package can also be offered for those coming from outside the EU region.
Some of the perks of working with us
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible in terms of time and location
- Freelance or employed – it’s your choice
- Competitive salary
- Flexible approach to holidays
- Mac, Windows, Linux – it’s up to you
- Highly international work environment where you can speak English, German or even Dutch (but also Czech of course)
- Fast growth opportunities
- Sound project management mechanisms and work in an agile environment following SCRUM methods
- Possibility to work from Miami on a regular basis
- CV or LinkedIn profile,
- Motivation letter,
- Portfolio (references will be a bonus).
In the subject line, please write “Application for the role of Real-time 3D Artist”.
We are a German-owned company based in Prague, creating interactive 3D experiences that are tailor-made for a wide range of manufacturing sectors and operating systems. This includes Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (VR/AR/MR)applications, 3D product visualizations, animations, and user interfaces. Our VR, AR, and MR solutions can be found at exhibitions and showrooms of leading manufacturers, used by sales and marketing teams as truly immersive USPs, implemented to improve a manufacturer’s maintenance and support capabilities, and used to enhance professional training efforts.