We’re constantly looking for highly motivated and experienced developers to craft world class web-based experiences. You will primarily develop highly performant, innovative and visually appealing websites and data-heavy web applications. It is instrumental that you’re a self-starter and always stay current with the latest technological possibilities, while being able to negotiate and compromise when needed.
Either in our headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic, or remotely.
- Leading the full-Stack development of responsive websites and web applications
- One of the key responsibilities will be the ongoing development of a Typo3 based, very large multinational website for one of our key account customers
- Designing front end website architectures with flexibility, performance, and SEO in mind
- Development of web applications which allow users to browser and filter through large data sets in innovative and visual ways
- Delivering highly visually appealing solutions, ensuring consistency in the interface design throughout the project (spacings, typography, etc.)
- Rapid prototyping
- Proactively proposing creative ideas according to clients’ needs
- Communicating with 3D designers in the process of integrating 3D content
- Mentoring junior developers
Desired hard skills
- Experience with headless CMS and latest frontend frameworks, eg. React, Vue, Angular, Next.js, Gatsby, etc.
- Experience with one or more of the following database management systems: MongoDB, MySQL, SQL, SQLite
- Strong experience with data structures and algorithms
- Strong visual sense and understanding of usability principles
- Good level of English, both spoken and written
Appreciated but not necessary
- Experience with cloud computing services such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services
- Experience working with RESTful API’s
- Experience with CI and TTD
- Experience with one or more of the following content management systems: TYPO3, WordPress
Desired soft skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team player, willing to compromise, always having the bigger picture in mind
- Being able to empathise with the users and striving to build the best solution for them, instead of just the best technical solution
- Fast learner with an outstanding growth mindset, always curious and striving to improve
- Open-minded and able to adapt to changing realities
- Critical thinking, creativity, and general problem-solving skills beyond the code
- Strong accountability, being a self-starter, contributing ideas and suggestions and being excellent in managing their own time and workflow
Contract and remuneration
Cooperation can be based on a fixed Czech employment contract (provided you have residency here), on a consultancy agreement, or on a project basis. Remuneration is above Czech average, subject to the candidate’s skills, and open for negotiation.
Some of the perks of working with us
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible in terms of time and location
- Freelance or employed – it’s your choice
- Startup-like office environment in Prague’s popular Karlin district with a multitude of bars and food venues in the immediate vicinity
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holiday regulation
- Highly international work environment
- Key account customers around the globe
- Fast growing company
Are you the dynamic, passionate, world-class developer we are looking for? Are you excited to work hard (and smart), go the extra mile, and socialise with colleagues (and potentially clients)? Then apply now by submitting the following to [email protected]:
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- A motivation letter
- Your portfolio (References will be a bonus)
In the subject line, please write Application for role of Senior Full-Stack Web Developer.
Selected candidates will be contacted with more details.