Are you game to take the marketing of one of Central Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups to the next level? Then you might be what we need!
At MRstudios, we have been developing top-notch, interactive 3D software and web applications for more than 5 years. Engineered from concept to completion, our B2B solutions are used by leading manufacturers around Europe and North America – with a core focus on the DACH and Nordic markets.
As we are reaching a significant turnover and growth level (1m+ EUR turnover and 25% average annual growth rate), we are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our international team in Prague.
We are looking for someone that knows how fast-moving tech startups and ventures function; that speed, a high drive and dedication are a habit. Our company culture is truly liberal and fun, giving each and everyone the freedom to work in their own way to meet our strong quality and performance standards.
Remember: We are looking for a person with a proper drive and dedication. Someone who is aware that being Senior Marketing Manager at a tech startup/venture is different from large corporations. It demands a hands-on mentality and the willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Development of a marketing strategy including OKRs
- Management of marketing staff and suppliers
- Establishment of a state-of-the-art design system and quality standard, rightly reflecting the high value of our products
- Maintenance and further development of our website, including SEO-optimised copywriting
- Development and execution of online advertising campaigns (e.g., Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Management of social media platforms, including:
- Creation of LinkedIn and Instagram posts relevant for our main target groups and markets
- Video content creation (e.g., video podcasts, demo reels based on app screen recordings, explainer videos)
- Creation of content marketing pieces
- Creation of material required by the sales team (e.g., sales pitch decks, leaflets, corporate presentation)
- Design support for the team to ensure extraordinary design standards for business proposals (offers)
- If applicable, recruitment and management of suppliers needed to execute the above-mentioned tasks
Required hard skills
- Min. 2 years of experience in marketing, preferably in startups and tech ventures
- Experience with the development and execution of marketing strategies, including the setting and monitoring of OKRs / KPIs
- Experience with development and execution of online advertising campaigns
- Excellent understanding of high-quality design
- Ability to manage and drive a team and suppliers
- Sound understanding of sales and business development processes
- Excellent spoken and written English
Hard skills that are a plus
- Affinity for the manufacturing and tech sector, B2B products and solutions
- Experience with drafting online copy and marketing texts
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite applications, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Handling of agile working tools such as Jira, Confluence or Slack
- Experience with social media platform management
- German and/or Swedish language skills
- Understanding of how to meet expectations of clients in Western Europe, specifically the DACH and Nordic region
Desired soft skills
- ‘Getting things done’ spirit
- Eagerness to critically question the status quo and seek continuous improvement of set processes
- Creative thinking
- A very good understanding of what makes a perfect design
- Willingness to drive issues independently without much supervision required
- Effective time management
- Good performance under pressure
- Having an eye for detail and thoroughness in your work
- Intercultural communication skills
- Flexibility in terms of time and location
At our headquarters in Prague (Czech Republic), remotely, or a combination of both. If remotely, regular visits to Prague are required.
Contract and remuneration
The position is for 40 hours per week. Engagement can be based on a fixed Czech employment contract or on a consultancy agreement (živnost). Remuneration is subject to the candidate’s skills and open for negotiation.
Some of the perks of working with us
- Flat hierarchies
- Startup-like office environment in Prague’s popular Karlin district with a multitude of bars and food venues in the immediate vicinity
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic holiday regulation
- Highly international work environment
January 2022 or earlier
Are you the dynamic and passionate marketing guru we are looking for? Are you excited to work hard (and smart), go the extra mile, and socialise with colleagues and clients? Then submit the following to [email protected]:
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- Motivation letter
- Examples of work you have done in marketing, such as written articles, design, and campaigns