To meet our growing business needs, MRstudios is always on the look out for Unity Developers to join our international team in Prague. You will be working on different technical visualisation projects from small to large scale applications with a focus on the manufacturing sector.
Nice to meet you at MRstudios! We are a German-owned company based in Prague, creating interactive 3D experiences that are tailor-made for a wide range of manufacturing sectors and operating systems. This includes Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (VR/AR/MR) applications, 3D product visualisations, animations, and user interfaces.
Our VR, AR, and MR solutions can be found at exhibitions and showrooms of leading manufacturers, used by sales and marketing teams as truly immersive USPs, implemented to improve a manufacturer’s maintenance and support capabilities, and used to enhance professional training efforts.
As soon as possible.
You will be working in our headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. You would need to be either residing in Prague or be willing to be in Prague for the first three weeks for the onboarding process.
Afterwhich, you are free to work from wherever you want. From time to time, ad-hoc trips to Prague may be required, during which accommodation will be provided.
- Planning and implementing application functionality.
- Performance optimisation of applications
- Establishing development pipelines
- Handling of specific requirements concerning desktop, VR and mobile platforms
- Programming in Unity
- Project management of chosen software projects
- Development/Implementation of user interfaces
- As we are a small team, you might also be involved on an irregular basis in internal business development tasks.
Contract and remuneration
Cooperation can be based on a fixed Czech employment contract (provided you have residency here), or on a consultancy agreement. Remuneration is above Czech average, subject to the candidate’s skills, and open for negotiation.
Some of the perks of working with us
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible in terms of time and location
- Freelance or employed – it’s your choice
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic holiday regulation
- Mac, Windows, Linux – it’s up to you
- Highly international work environment
- Fast growth opportunities
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical study programme preferred (lateral entrants are also welcome)
- A high level of skill in C# programming
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing applications / games in Unity
- Knowledge of 3D development
- A profound understanding of code design patterns
- Able to work independently and in a structured manner
- Having an eye for detail and high quality standards
- Very good level of English (another EU language would be a plus)
Are you the dynamic, passionate, world-class developer we are looking for? Are you excited to work hard (and smart), go the extra mile, and socialise with colleagues (and potentially clients)? Then apply now by submitting the following to careers@MRstudios.eu.
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- A motivation letter
- Your portfolio (References will be a bonus)
In the subject line, please write Application for role of Unity Developer.