Hey, it’s nice to meet you!
We are MRstudios, an international team of people passionate about everything VR/AR/3D and the Metaverse. Our state-of-the-art interactive 3D platform, app and web solutions are successfully used by companies all over the world to take their sales, technical training and product marketing to the next level.
Since last year, we have been teaming up with our partner company in Miami to develop the next big thing. And we are rapidly scaling.
Join us on our ongoing journey to launch the industrial Metaverse platform of the future, a customisable online world where companies can meet thousands of clients at the same time, effortlessly train their global service team, or showcase their engineered solutions and interact with them like in the real world. There are simply no boundaries of time and space.
As soon as possible. You will be working in our nice and cozy headquarters in Karlín, Prague. As long as the deadlines are met, we also fully support home office and remote work.
Some of the perks of working with us
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible in terms of time and location
- Freelance or employed – it’s your choice
- Competitive salary
- Flexible approach to holidays
- Mac, Windows, Linux – it’s up to you
- Highly international work environment where you can speak English, German or even Dutch (but also Czech of course)
- Fast growth opportunities
- Sound project management mechanisms and work in an agile environment following SCRUM methods
- Possibility to work from Miami on a regular basis
You will be working in our headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. You would need to be either residing in Prague or be willing to be in Prague for the first three weeks for the onboarding process.
Afterwhich, you are free to work from wherever you want. From time to time, ad-hoc trips to Prague may be required, during which accommodation will be provided.
Job details: responsibilities
- Planning and implementing application functionality
- Performance optimisation of applications
- Establishing development pipelines
- Handling of specific requirements concerning desktop, VR and mobile platforms
- Programming in Unreal
- Project management of chosen software projects
- Development/Implementation of user interfaces
- As we are a small team, you might also be involved on an irregular basis in internal business development tasks
Job details: requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical study programme preferred (lateral entrants are also welcome)
- Knowledge of game development
- Having an eye for detail and high quality standards
- Very good level of English (another EU language is a plus)
- Know how to use version control systems, preferably Perforce or GIT
- 2+ years industry experience in Unreal Engine 4
- 3+ years professional experience coding with C++11 or above
- 1+ year experience working/developing microservices
- Profound knowledge in OOP and common design patterns
- Knowledge of UI concepts MVC or MVVM are a plus
- Experience working with 3D assets is a plus
- Unity Experience is a plus
- Cloud experience (e.g. Azure, GCP, AWS) is a plus
Contract and remuneration
The position is for 40 hours per week. Engagement can be based on a fixed Czech employment contract or a consultancy agreement (živnost). Remuneration is subject to the candidate’s skills and is open for negotiation.
Remuneration range (senior experience level): 3.000 – 6.000 EUR
A relocation and immigration package can also be offered for those coming from outside the EU region.
- CV or LinkedIn profile,
- Motivation letter,
- Portfolio (references will be a bonus).
In the subject line, please write “Application for role of Unity Developer”.
We are a German-owned company based in Prague, creating interactive 3D experiences that are tailor-made for a wide range of manufacturing sectors and operating systems. This includes Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (VR/AR/MR)applications, 3D product visualizations, animations, and user interfaces. Our VR, AR, and MR solutions can be found at exhibitions and showrooms of leading manufacturers, used by sales and marketing teams as truly immersive USPs, implemented to improve a manufacturer’s maintenance and support capabilities, and used to enhance professional training efforts.