Guentner is one of the leading manufacturers in refrigeration and air conditioning heat exchangers with an efficient and sustainable product line covering a wide range of applications. With an impressive product portfolio it is evident that its product portfolio should be able to showcase the same.
In their bid to stay ahead of the competition, rethink established industrial marketing patterns and address the increasing digitisation of the HVACR industry, Guentner, together with MRstudios, developed an impressive VR 4.0 application.
The aim of the project was to move the existing joint corporate and sales presentation of Güntner, Jaeggi, thermowave and basetec into a single interactive VR framework. To realise this, a cross-platform application was developed incorporating the company profiles, core company products, introductions to various technology areas, and their respective reference projects.
The application virtualised four of their products, which included:
- 3D visualisation of the units
- Visualisation and simulation of airflow inside the unit
- Adaptive visualisation of temperature zones inside the unit
- An intuitive and customised user interface to virtually regulate airflow rate as well as environmental factors
- Hotspots to highlight and provide more information about product USPs and components
The application has since been upgraded to include additional products over time, and has been used across Güntner offices worldwide for sales and marketing purposes.